Vail Real Estate Attorney
Dan Reynolds is a mountain real estate attorney and handles every aspect of real estate law across the spectrum from real estate contracts, financing, title review, leasing, business entity formation to construction, foreclosures, litigation and appeals.
Real Estate Planning, Lending and Transactions
Dan handles real estate matters for individuals and entities of every type in the Vail Valley, Aspen and throughout Colorado. Recognized as a 2010 Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Star for real estate, Dan is a sensible and creative lawyer who helps people and all types of commercial entities broker the best deals. Whether you want to mend a fence or build a castle, he has the knowledge and the fortitude to make it happen.
Given his breadth of experience, Dan can offer guidance in any number of ways. The following are just examples of his real estate representation, so contact Dan to talk over your exact needs:
- Real Estate Contracts and Agreements: Typically, you will make an offer to purchase property by submitting a form approved by the Colorado Real Estate Commission (the “Commission”) called a Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate. Consult with Dan before you sign the contract because all of your rights and obligations in the purchase will be governed by this contract and it is important that it protects your interests. Additionally, he may need to supplement the standard contract form with additional provisions to address your particular circumstances.
- Real Estate Transactions: During the due diligence period, Dan has the experience to examine multiple aspects of the Property on your behalf, including the title and association documents, surveys, and physical inspection reports.
- Leasing: Dan represents landlords and tenants in commercial and residential lease transactions with the drafting and negotiation of leases.
- Real Estate Lending: Dan also represents private, non-institutional lenders and borrowers in connection with real estate loans, business loans, lines of credit and asset-based financing. Dan’s expertise in this area includes preparation and review of loan documents and the perfection of security interests in various types of real estate and personal property collateral.
- Real Estate Title: Mountain property frequently presents title problems. You want to have clear and marketable title to the property. Dan can review the title insurance commitment for potential problems such as (i) easements burdening the property, (ii) restrictive covenants limiting use of the property, (iii) lack of access to the property, (iv) severed mineral rights, (v) current leases, (vi) existing debt and (vii) special improvement districts affecting the property.